While I have a minute to type.
* About twenty minutes longer and I can take the pie out of the oven.
* I made 7 jars of jam. It would have been 8, but, well, accidents happen.
* Bill took the kids to their T-ball game earlier today - I had about two hours of quiet while I made the jam. Ahhhhhhhhhh.
* Finally, the peapods have appeared - seemingly overnight. The kids will eat them as fast as they appear, so don't expect to see any peapod recipes here featuring the year's harvest.
* We have a Swimming Banquet to go to in a little over an hour. The kids don't know it yet, but I believe they will each get some kind of award or certificate or something from their swim teachers. Should be fun.
* Alex's room is allllllllllmoooooooooooosssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt ready to prime and paint. I know I've been saying that (or hoping it) for an eternity now, but this time it actually seems like a possibility. Woo hoo!
* Julia's room - not yet. Little setback up there, but nothing we (or Bill, really) can't fix.
* Sometimes I have more fun making little treats with the scraps of pie dough than I have making the pie itself.
* The canning bug has bitten me hard. I've got plans, baby. PLANS.
* Bill has done all the work in the bedrooms today - including a ton of ceiling sanding. THANK YOU!!! I needed a break. And besides, I was making jam and baking a pie. Priorities are priorities!
That's about it for now.